They don’t call them the GREAT Smoky Mountains for nothing! Indeed, the Smokies is the most visited national park in the country–and this new travel app (available for both the iPhone and for Android) will show you why. It covers the best things to do in the national park as well as attractions, restaurants, accommodations, and shopping opportunities in the surrounding gateway communities of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Townsend, and Cherokee.
Whatever your bliss–going miniature golfing amidst dinosaurs, hiking to waterfalls you can walk behind, floating in mid-air at a skydiving simulator, discovering chic sandwich shops and gourmet hotspots, soaking in a private hot tub with amazing mountain views, or shopping for outlet bargains and local crafts–this essential guide’s got you covered.
- get the real insider’s scoop on what to see and do in the Smokies
- sort entries you want to read by geographic area, by price, or by category
- mark your favorites for easy reference
- view more than 2,500 gorgeous images in full-screen mode
- get prices, rates, and hours
- link directly to an entry’s webpage and/or call its phone number
- link directly to videos
- get turn-by-turn directions and see it on a map
- leave comments or questions (and get answers)
Download the app today for only $2.99!